Analytics for SharePoint
Fuel success through employee engagement.
Making an investment in Microsoft SharePoint can involve multiple teams and stakeholders, complex design, deployment and training, and the migration of thousands of critical assets into the platform. With such an investment, you want to know that it’s performing as expected by fostering employee engagement and delivering value to your entire organization. Webtrends Analytics for SharePoint tracks and reports on use and performance of your organization’s SharePoint applications.
- Out-of-box reports built for SharePoint for 2010, 2013 and O365
- Only preferred analytics vendor for Microsoft SharePoint measurement
- Admin tools to help deployment and management for large SharePoint farms
- Ability to easily connect to Power BI services
- Ability to customize analytics reporting
- Extensive data export
- Custom and calculated metrics
Next, see how you can accomplish more with Webtrends Analytics for SharePoint: