Looking to grow with a cutting-edge software company? Want to enjoy your days working with inspiring colleagues and innovative products? Then join the team at Webtrends, a global leader in digital marketing solutions. Webtrends brings decades of diverse experience and a history of success helping global brands like Microsoft, Air France-KLM, Kimberly-Clark HSBC, Merck and Toyota to connect with their customers and optimize their digital marketing results.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar group of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
See our current job openings:
Webtrends takes care of you and your family. We provide competitive salaries based on skills and experience to go along with our exceptional benefits.
Need to see a doctor?
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family begin on your first day of employment – and the company subsidizes a generous portion of the premiums.
- Short and long-term disability programs.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employer paid life insurance at 2 ½ times your annual salary (and the option to purchase supplemental life insurance for you and your family).
Ready for a vacation?
Five weeks paid time off available the first day of every year. Eight designated holidays plus two floating holidays each year. Paid time off to volunteer and give back to your community.
Planning for the future
Webtrends offers its employees a 401k plan choosing from over 20 funds. Webtrends makes the investment sweeter with an employer match of 50 percent of the first 6 percent up to $3,500 per calendar year.
We have an education assistance program to encourage employees to pursue additional education to enhance their professional and personal development. Education expenses are reimbursable up to 75 percent with a maximum reimbursement of $3,500 per academic year.
Be rewarded for referring great talent
At Webtrends, we hire great employees – and we know they can refer great people. So we offer a referral bonus for every full-time regular employee referred by a current employee.
Location, location, location
Our corporate headquarters is located in beautiful downtown Portland. We also have offices in Seattle and outside of London, as well as satellite offices in Sweden and Australia.
Getting from place to place
We pay 50 percent of public transit costs in Portland, Vancouver and Seattle. Eligible employees can participate in our Parking Flexible Spending Account – up to $240 monthly. Our EMEA headquarters in Staines, UK is a train ride away from London.
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry at company gatherings
- Monthly bagel and coffee cart mornings
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday drink cart
- Surprise doughnut mornings
- Subsidized gym membership
- Private, secure in-office bike storage
- Company wellness program
- Discounted rates on auto, home and renters insurance
This is a benefit overview and not intended to be definitive. Benefit offerings may vary by location and may change at any time.