This maintenance release includes over 50 enhancements and bug fixes. Key changes are highlighted below.
Please contact Webtrends technical support to obtain the installation files.
User Interface Updates
We resolved many issues that were preventing various elements of the user interface from working correctly in modern browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge)
- Enhancement: new login page
- Fixed: profile creation now works in modern browsers | Issue 38
- Fixed: popup pane that sometimes appeared partially off-screen
- Fixed: main navigation – menus & submenus appear and function correctly | Issue 606
- Fixed: report graphs now render correctly in modern browsers | Issue 36
- Fixed: advanced configuration options now work in modern browsers | Issues 596, 597
- Fixed: dimension name and column configuration now works in modern browsers | Issue 595
- Fixed: export reports menu items now appear correctly in modern browsers | Issue 18
- Fixed: creating filters process now works correctly in modern browsers | Issue 598
- Fixed: path analysis graphs (tree view and linear view) now appear correctly in modern browsers | Issue 28
- Fixed: scenario analysis butterfly graphs now show correctly in modern browsers | Issue 30
- Fixed: New Calculated Measure now functions correctly in modern browsers | Issue 26
- Fixed: Query option now works in modern browsers | Issue 24
- Fixed: Regex validator now works in modern browsers | Issues 607, 608
- Fixed: removed pesky browser warning that no longer applies | Issue 340
- Fixed: System Alert Configuration options now appear correctly in modern browsers | Issue 620
- Fixed: misc issues with modern browsers | Issues 16, 20, 22, 48, 362, 519, 570, 614
- Fixed: removed deprecated components from the UI (e.g. Smartview and Smartreports).
Analysis / Reports Updates
- Enhancement: Updated search engines list. Analysis will now recognize more search engines (e.g. Shenma) and search engine parameters.
- Enhancement: Updated browsers and devices list with over 7000 new mobile devices
- Enhancement: Updated GeoTrends database for more accurate geographic reporting
- Fixed: DX API now functions correctly
- Fixed: Scheduled reports can now be scheduled to run in 2020 and beyond.
- Enhancement: Support for installing on Windows Server 2019 added. This release supports Windows Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, and Server 2019.
- Enhancement: You can choose your installer extraction location now
- Fixed: Installation files are now signed correctly | Issue 563
- Fixed: Issue that could cause a 1603 error during installation | Issue 585