This release offers an update to the iTunes 3rd party space connection.
iTunes now requires the use of a token to use for our 3rd party space connections. Webtrends A10 has now been updated to now take advantage of this connection requirement.
To generate a token, information is as follows:
Generate access token in iTunes Connect
- Go to the iTunesConnect homepage, click Sales and Trends.
- Once logged in, click on “Sales and Trends”.
- In the upper-left corner, click the pop-up menu and choose Reports.
- In the upper-right corner, click on the tooltip next to About Reports.
- Click Generate Access Token.
- Copy the access token to your clipboard.
Use the access token to sign in to Reporter.